September 9, 2011 — ChiroTouch, a leader in chiropractic software, is welcoming Dr. Patrick Gentempo and Richard Sapio as the hosts for “Chiro Finishing School – The 12 Foundational Principles of Business,” which will air live for one hour Sept. 15, 2011 at 10:30 AM (PDT).
“At the center of all business, regardless of industry, are the mechanisms for growth” said Robert Moberg, president of ChiroTouch. “Creating and sustaining a healthy, thriving chiropractic practice has a direct impact on a doctor’s ability to better serve their patients. I can’t think of two experts that are more qualified to address the business of chiropractic, Dr. Patrick Gentempo, co-founder and chairman of Chiropractic Leadership Alliance Inc. (CLA) and Rick Sapio, lifelong entrepreneur and co-founder of Chiro Finishing School.
The Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (CLA) is said to have more than 8,000 chiropractic clients on six continents. Gentempo is an internationally renowned visionary, lecturer, business leader, and author. As one of the largest draws in chiropractic today, he is considered to be unmatched in his ability to integrate the philosophy, science, clinical practice, and business of chiropractic without contradiction.
He has received numerous awards of the highest level within the chiropractic profession. Gentempo has also provided testimony to the White House Commission on complementary and alternative medicine and in 2007 was inducted into the Wellness Hall of Fame. He has appeared on many popular television and radio programs.
Sapio started his first company, a bicycle repair shop, after the death of his father, when he was 14 years old. Since then, he has founded more than 20 companies. After graduating from Rutgers University, Rick worked in the investment industry, and traded distressed securities. Shortly thereafter, he became the youngest partner at his firm, after leading more than $100 million in transactions in one year, while he was still in his mid-20s.
Join Gentempo and Sapio as they show you:
- The principles of business that can leverage your time and money toward long-term growth.
- Why, in this extremely uncertain economic time, that learning how to be a better business person, could be the most important thing you do.
- How to execute on true business structure and economic systems, rather than emotion.
- The keys to inserting the following values into your practice: Simplicity, Probability, and Leverage.
- How to become a better business person equipped to improve the health of our society and therefore lift the entire Chiropractic profession!
Join Gentempo and Sapio by visiting www2.gotomeeting.com/register/906965698.
To see a calendar of upcoming webinars, please visit www.chirotouch.com.
Source: ChiroTouch, www.chirotouch.com