September 23rd, 2016—ChiroTouch, the nation’s leader in chiropractic EHR software, is pleased to announce the launch of its newest software update—version 6.5—with over 18 improvements designed to allow chiropractors increase practice efficiency and deliver personalized patient care.
“These latest innovations stem directly from our customers’ feedback and requests,” said Robert Moberg, CEO of ChiroTouch. “We carefully listened, and the result of our latest software update is a powerful and comprehensive set of features that will improve practice efficiency and help our clients increase patient satisfaction and retention.”
The newest features in ChiroTouch version 6.5 focus on improving the patient experience as well as billing, documentation, and inventory management enhancements. They include:
• Complete multi-phase treatment plan visibility in staff’s scheduling screens so staff can manage scheduling through treatment plan completion
• Added alerts in single phase and multi-phase plans to indicate if patients need to book more appointments to complete their treatment plans
• Improved patient statements with clearer explanations of how patients’ responsibility is determined
• A new patient financing option, which offers loans to patients at no interest
• Upgraded EDI billing error messaging with key features that allow staff to quickly fix errors themselves
• Three additional outcomes assessments summaries for SOAP notes with macro set up, including upper extremity functional scale, lower extremity functional scale, and function rating index (neck and back)
• New body diagrams in the provider module that can be used for indicating areas requiring care
• Two new advanced inventory reports to help with inventory replenishment
• New comprehensive documentation templates and PQRS codes for multi-disciplinary practices
ChiroTouch offers two ONC certified EHR chiropractic software systems, one cloud-based and one on premise. Both systems are designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication, and more. ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant systems to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing, thus giving chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.