January 14, 2014 — The Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (ANJC), one of the largest associations of chiropractic physicians in the nation, recently announced its 2013 annual award recipients.
Winners were led by Donald DeFabio, DC, who was named the 2013 Chiropractor of the Year. Additional award winners included William Cirino, DC, who was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award and Assemblyman Vincent Prieto who was recognized as Legislator of the Year.
Award recipients were selected by the ANJC and the Awards Committee for their outstanding leadership and dedication to the profession and community. The following award winners were recently recognized at the ANJC Fall Convention at the Hilton in East Brunswick, N.J.:
- Chiropractor of the Year: Donald DeFabio, DC, Berkeley Heights
- Lifetime Achievement: William Cirino, DC, Hawthorne
- Legislator of the Year: Assemblyman Vincent Prieto
- Board Service: Brett Wartenberg, DC, Medford
- Special Service: Christopher Bump, DC, McAfee
- Special Service: Jerry Szych, DC, Basking Ridge
- Special Service: Robert Blozen, DC, Holmdel
- Special Service: Daniel Fuzer, DC, Palmyra
- Special Service: Alice Sayler, PhD
- Special Service (Posthumously): Daniel Mancini, DC, Medford
- Special Service (Posthumously): John Pagano, DC, Englewood Cliffs
Source: Association of NJ Chiropractors