July 25, 2014 — Parker University, in conjunction with Sherman College of Chiropractic, is proud to present the Academy of Chiropractic Philosophers Program (ACP) in Dallas, Texas.
From all walks of life, we are all different — yet intrinsically the same. We are diverse and dynamic. Now is the time to walk in another’s shoes, take steps down a new path and see where this journey leads.
The ACP is a one-year course designed to enhance the understanding, depth, and breadth of chiropractic philosophy. The program is constructed for those seeking to deepen their understanding of chiropractic. This course will challenge and inspire students to learn and think more than ever about chiropractic philosophy and its relationship to the above-down-inside-out world view.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be explored:
- Chiropractic Mentality
- Foundational Chiropractic Philosophy
- Chiropractic Philosophy Applied to Practice
- Pioneers of Chiropractic
- Health Paradigms and the Future of Chiropractic
The speakers will include:
- Brian McAulay, DC, LCP, PhD
- Eric Russell, DC, LCP, DPhCS
- Rob Sinnott, DC, LCP, DPhCS
- And many more distinguished specialists
DATES for live classes:
- Module I – September 6-7, 2014
- Module II – November 8-9, 2014*
- Module III-January 17-18, 2015*
- Module IV- March 7-8, 2015
- Module V –May 9-10, 2015
- Saturday 8:00-5:00
- Sunday 9:00-1:00
*CE application will be submitted to selected states and for Modules II and III only.
Source: Parker University