October 11, 2010 — The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) is pleased to announce the new 2010-2011 Student ACA (SACA) national officers. The officers were elected by their peers at last week’s HOD/NECC meeting.
• National chair: Stephanie R. Johnson, Palmer College of Chiropractic – West
• National vice chair: Ryan Garcia, Southern California University of Health Sciences
• National legislative chair: Heidi Henson, Cleveland Chiropractic College – Los Angeles
• National vice legislative chair: Yevgeniya (Gina) Boyko, University of Bridgeport Chiropractic College
• Immediate past president: Therese Finan, Cleveland Chiropractic College
In other news, Michele J. Maiers, DC, ACA’s Minnesota delegate and a professor at Northwestern Health Sciences University, and Michael R. Perusich, DC, FICPA, were appointed the new co-chairs of the SACA Committee. The committee’s previous chair, J. Michael Flynn, is stepping down. Flynn was elected president of the World Federation of Chiropractic earlier this year.
Source: American Chiropractic Association, www.acatoday.org