Bax-U Posture Support
Address: 1534 West 25th St., San Pedro CA 90732
Web site: http://www.bax-u.com
Description: The Bax-U Correct Posture Support System is a high-quality posture brace designed to promote better posture for everyday lifestyle challenges. The Bax-U is made with a soft silk/polyester/spandex material with elastic straps. It is designed to correct posture, reduce back and neck pain, and promote a strong spine. Ideal for working on the computer at the workplace or at home, the Bax-U is a preventative measure against slumping over.
It€™s a 21st-century solution for your patients to prevent spinal degradation and improve muscle and spine function.
The Bax-U is a Medicare approved (DME) devise and reimbursable under many PPO insurance groups.
- It€™s simple and easy to wear. Invisible under clothing.
- It€™s functional, helping to fix bad posture in the computer age
- Help your patients posture effectively and increase your revenues
- VIP Partner program: wholesale pricing with excellent margins
- Wear from 30 minutes to six hours per day