Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
April 10 @ 12:00 pm - April 11 @ 2:00 pm$199.00
Presented by Dr. Kurt Juergens
CE Provided by Texas Chiropractic College
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols