- This event has passed.
LIMITLESS with Advanced Session (Erchonia)
August 17 @ 8:00 am - August 18 @ 12:15 pm$175
LIMITLESS ~ by Dr. Dan Murphy
August 18th-19th, 2019 – Spokane, WA
Presented by: Dan Murphy, DC, DABCO
Advanced Breakout Session with Jerome Rerucha, DC, BS, CSCS, CHPS
Co-sponsored by: Erchonia Corporation & Northwestern Health Sciences University
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Transform the face of America’s healthcare starting with your patients. Research expert and Professor, Dr. Dan Murphy DC, DABCO offers the highest quality learning courses validated by scientific research. In this course, Dr. Murphy will educate on structure and function throughout the nervous system and the entire body for systemic wellness; including, but not limited to ATP, mitochondria, laser therapy, brain function, low back pain, blood flow and state-of-the art technologies that are tailor-made for expert chiropractic care. Accurately titled LIMITLESS, the knowledge and skills you will learn in this course will change your life, your practice and your patient’s lives when you return to the office! Dr. Jerome Rerucha will demonstrate many hands-on clinical applications including a 3-hour Advanced Session*.
About Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO
Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO is a well-recognized, award winning chiropractor and a popular instructor who teaches internationally while maintaining a part-time clinical practice. He has taught over 1,700 twelve-hour postgraduate continuing education classes. He also serves as part-time undergraduate faculty professor at Life Chiropractic College West, where he is currently teaching classes to seniors in the management of spinal disorders. He has taught post-graduate classes for a long list of chiropractic colleges and individual programs. He is a contributing author to several books and a quarterly columnist in the American Journal of Clinical Chiropractic. From 2003 – 2009, Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO served as the Vice President of the International Chiropractic Association. In 2014, he was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation (IAFNR).
This is a must see educational seminar with the one and only Professor, Dr. Dan Murphy.
- Identifying the primary healthcare issues in America today
- Discuss the Essential Eight factors/habits that improve health, reduce the risk of health problems that would otherwise require provider interventions
Photobiology – Low Level Laser and how it applies to office visit
– Attended/Unattended applications (Jerome Rerucha, DC)
- Discuss the importance of mechanical integrity with an emphasis on inflammation, fibrosis, and mechanical neurology
- Discuss the importance of blood flow as the key component of human physiology, with an emphasis on mitochondrial ATP production
- Discuss the importance of the mitochondria in health and disease
- Discuss the relationship between the mitochondria, free radicals and ATP
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)
- Discuss the importance of ATP in human physiology
- Learn key physiological functions of ATP
Laser Photon Therapy
- Discuss the relationship between mitochondria, free radicals, ATP, cytochrome c oxidase enzyme, and laser photon therapy
- Discuss the biphasic nature of laser photon therapy, wavelengths, amperage, penetration, secondary and primary physiological influences
- Protocol for brain function: trauma, degenerative, vascular
Low Back Pain Protocol
- Protocol for chronic low back pain
- Protocol for acute whiplash
- Protocol for scar tissue and the fibrosis of repair
- Advanced Breakout Session with Jerome Rerucha, DC
Sat: 1:15PM-4:30PM (Optional):
*Advanced Session Class Requirement: Erchonia Laser Owner
**Pre-registration Required, Limited Space Available
- Advanced Breakout Session with Jerome Rerucha, DC
August 18th-19th, 2019
Registration at 7:30am
Seminar Cost: $175*
States Applied for: WA, OR, ID, MT
If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 952-885-5446. Certain restrictions apply. *$75 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered. CE Hours are applied for by NWHSU to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts are sent out three times per year (May, September and January). If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 952-885-5446.
Click here for the Spokane Brochure.
*This seminar qualifies for Erchonia customers for their FREE ERCHONIA SEMINAR with laser purchase.
To view the complete syllabus, click here.
Every attempt is made to offer these seminars as publicized, however Erchonia Seminars reserves the right to adjust seminar locations, dates, time, speakers, content, etc., due to circumstances beyond control. No audio or video or tape recorders are allowed, and no portion of the seminar may be reproduced in any manner without expressed consent. Preregistration is required. Erchonia Seminars cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants if a program must be altered or canceled. Seminar fee is non-refundable. If unable to attend, seminar fee will be transferred to another seminar. ©2014-2019 Erchonia Corporation. All rights reserved.