Your practice needs a system that can be used in locker rooms, the sidelines or in non-clinical settings. You need a rehab system that can be applied with or without instruments and with very simplistic rehab equipment. With FAKTR, you don’t need expensive equipment to achieve maximum results and decrease the rehab times of your patients.
LEARN THE FAKTR SYSTEM in a 12-Hour, hands-on SEMINAR:
Attendees of a FAKTR course will learn to approach musculoskeletal injuries and chronic pain differently. You will have the opportunity to build a referral network with a diverse group of sports medicine practitioners. Egos and “titles” are left at the door and everyone jumps right into hands-on learning.
You’ll learn the FAKTR rehab system that includes:
– Various manual and instrument-assisted soft tissue techniques applied with movement
– Proper grouping of rehabilitative exercise for best results
– Functional Assessment and Rehabilitation
– Dynamic Myofascial Decompression (cupping)
– Joint Compression Flossing
– BioMechanical Taping
– Visual Queuing of Proprioceptive Movements
Our goal is simple~to give you a new rehab system you can begin using immediately on Monday morning with your patients. After attending this course, you’ll have fulfilled the first step towards becoming a FAKTR-certified provider and joining a worldwide network of practitioners with this distinction.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and delve into hands-on training? We can’t wait to have you join us.