- This event has passed.
BioMechanical Taping with Dynamic Tape – Durham, NC
Join us in Durham, NC on January 12,2018 to learn Dynamic Tape. Increase your cash-based offerings and learn biomechanical taping.
Here’s What You Get With Your Registration:
A Dynamic Taping course is completely different from anything you have done before, teaching you valuable skills that can generate a new cash revenue for your practice and give you patients that want to refer their friends and family to you. These are highly practical, clinically relevant workshops that provide participants with a clear understanding of the major principles and equips them with a number of techniques that can be used immediately in clinical practice. They build on your own knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics, encourages the development of your own techniques and is easily integrated into many treatment approaches.
Take a look at everything you’ll be learn in just 8 hours of hands-on training:
- You’ll learn how to manage actual movement patterns using Dynamic Tape. You won’t be telling patients how to move, they’ll be able to feel it for themselves.
- You’ll learn how to correct posture while still allowing for 100% range of motion.
- You’ll learn how to use Dynamic Tape, which is designed to work with body (it is viscoelastic) so the faster your patient moves, the better it works
- You’ll learn a treatment solution that works in conjunction with your existing therapy practices, not as a replacement for therapy.
- You’ll learn how to use Dynamic Tape to reduce your patient’s workload through the muscle to allow it to function better (nothing else does this).
- You’ll learn how to address the causes of mechanical pain, not simply mask the sensation like with other kinesiology tapes.
- You’ll learn how to use Dynamic Tape with IASTM techniques.
Ultimately, this course will provide you with skilled, measurable therapy interventions that when done correctly, will lead to immediate changes in your patient’s movement patterns and function.
All supplies will be provided and each attendee will receive tape to take back to their clinic.