- This event has passed.
Concussions and Cranial Nerve Exam
October 20 - October 21
This module will discuss the need in the market for doctors with advanced education and understanding of concussoins and how cranial nerves can be injured in motor vehicle collisions.
This 15-hour course will cover:
- Clinical findings are discussed and demonstrated
- Diagnosis and treatment is made simple through understanding the mechanism and dynamics of brain trauma
- The most common symptoms and structures injured
- Complicating factors that will commonly be seen in motor vehicle injuries
- Complete cranial nerve examination
- Additional testing that can be done in office or referred out