One of the most common clinical complaints is fatigue. Defining fatigue and learning how to differentially diagnose the various causes can be daunting. During this seminar, we will discuss the numerous causes of fatigue and proper treatment with dietary guidelines, nutritional protocols and more.
Obtain a detailed understanding of the various causes of fatigue, as well as the symptoms, diagnostics, treatment and management of conditions related to and causing fatigue.
Program Topics Include:
• Sleep disorders
• Iron metabolism
• Chronic Strep infections
• Hyper and hypothyroidism
• Chronic low grade infections
• Medications that cause fatigue
• Epstein Barr Virus and Cytomegalovirus
• Adrenal fatigue and hormonal imbalance
• Various types of anemias and their causes
• Methylation pathway defects leading to fatigue
• Differentiating chronic fatigue from other low energy states