- This event has passed.
03/28/2023 7 – 9 PM CT Geriatrics 303: Lower Extremity Osteoarthritis
March 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$59.00
Topic: Geriatrics: Lower Extremity Osteoarthritis
Credit Hours: 2
Instructor: Dr Donald A Ozello DC, CCSM, CCN
Course Description: Hip, knee, ankle, foot and toe osteoarthritis are prevalent among seniors worldwide. This two hour class contains an in-depth description of the development of lower extremity osteoarthritis. Anatomy and physiology of the lower extremities is discussed. Consultation and examination tactics are described. In-office chiropractic treatment strategies are covered, as well as prevention and rehabilitation techniques. Nutrition and supplementation approaches for osteoarthritis are discussed.
1) In-depth description of lower extremity osteoarthritis.
2) Application of diagnostic tools.
3) Patient education strategies for prevention and rehabilitation.
4) In-office treatment techniques.
1) Increase understanding of anatomy and physiology of osteoarthritic joints.
2) Expand clinical knowledge to properly diagnosis osteoarthritis of the lower extremity.
3) Heighten clinical techniques to better help seniors improve quality of life.
4) Enhance ability to apply prevention and rehabilitation strategies.
Donald A. Ozello, DC, CCSM, CCN graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1995. He is the owner and treating doctor at Championship Chiropractic in Las Vegas, Nevada. His mission is to educate and inspire others to live healthier, fitter, more functional lives. He has a family practice but his passion is the prevention and rehabilitation of sports injuries. Doctor Donald A. Ozello is a faculty member of CCED Seminars where he teaches online Chiropractic Continuing Education webinars in sports medicine. He holds faculty status with Texas Chiropractic College’s Post Graduate Studies and Continuing Education Division.