- This event has passed.
03/23/2023 7 – 9 PM CT Documentation & Risk Management 301 (Approved For Texas Required Hours)
March 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$59.00
Topic: Documentation and Risk Management 301: Documentation and Risk Management (Includes required hours for risk management (1) and documentation/coding (1) relating to the Board Rules (TAC))
Course Description: This 2-hour course thoroughly discusses cutting-edge documentation that will teach how to quantify clinical data. Application of course material to clinical practice will “bullet proof” your documentation.
- 1 hour of cutting-edge documentation procedures
- Documentation from intake through diagnosis
- Evidence based standards of care
- Proving medical necessity
- 1 hour of risk management
- Risk management from staffing through patient care
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Integrate cutting edge documentation procedures
- Explain evidence-based standards of care
- Identify risk issues in clinical practice
- Apply risk mitigation strategies in clinical practice
Dr. Horne founded CCEDSeminars with a passion for bringing chiropractors high quality Continuing Education that will elevate the chiropractic profession. Dr. Horne graduated from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 1985. His undergraduate study focused on chemistry and was followed by a research position. After graduating from SCUHS he completed a three-year study program in Chiropractic Orthopedics. Since that time, he treated patients for 25 years, served as a chiropractic consultant and manages CCEDSeminars. Dr. Horne is certified in impairment ratings and functional capacity evaluations. He has served as a designated doctor for the Texas Workers Compensation system performing impairment ratings and return to work evaluations. He is published in JMPT and is currently authoring a text “Documentation and Navigating the Guidelines”. Dr. Horne holds faculty status with Texas Chiropractic College’s Post Graduate Studies Continuing Education Division.