While your patients are very likely familiar with zinc and selenium as common minerals, they may not realize their importance in a daily regimen nor the amounts needed for optimal benefits.
Zinc plus Selenium delivers bioavailable forms of these minerals that your body absorbs and uses best for maximum effectiveness. While each of these ingredients supports overlapping aspects of good health, they bring their own unique strengths to the formula as well.*
Zinc: The zinc in this formula is bound (chelated) to the amino acid glycine to help it absorb efficiently and effectively, so you get the most from this essential mineral.
- Supports Immune Strength and Upper Respiratory Health: Zinc supports white blood cell activity for immune function, works with selenium to support healthy lung capacity, and is a required nutrient for the thymus gland, a critical organ of the immune system.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: This mineral is a critical structural component of muscles, ligaments, and tendons, and provides support for a healthy inflammation response.† It is a must for anyone who already leads an active life, or who wants to begin pursuing a daily exercise regimen.*
- Protects Cells from Oxidative Damage: Zinc preserves the body’s own antioxidant protection, including glutathione, for healthy cells and overall well-being.*
Selenium: The selenium we’ve chosen for this supplement is a form that is especially known for healthy cellular support, and provides support for immune and respiratory function as well.*
- Supports Immune Strength and Upper Respiratory Health: This mineral helps support healthy immune activity.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Selenium works throughout the body to reduce the risk of oxidative damage and support a healthy response to inflammation.*†
- Protects Cells from Oxidative Damage and Supports Healthy DNA Replication*: Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
Recommendations: 1 capsule daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
† Occasional inflammation due to exercise and overuse.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.