Omega-3 Index Plus Test
The Omega-3 Index Plus Test is a blood test that measures the percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) in red blood cell membranes.
- This convenient test uses a single drop of blood to measure the Omega-3 Index.
- A finger prick provides enough blood to measure the Omega-3 Index.
- Testing is confidential, between the patient and their practitioner.
- A personalized report will be sent via email and will include individualized recommendations based on test results.
There are three phases of Omega-3 testing:
Measure: Eating fish or taking supplements does not guarantee your Omega-3 Index will be in the desirable range – it must be measured.
Modify: With your Omega-3 Index results you will have the tools to personalize your Omega-3 intake.
Monitor: Track how your dietary changes affect your Omega-3 Index by testing every 4-6 months.
Why Omega Quant?
Omega Quant is the world’s only CLIA-certified laboratory dedicated to fatty acid analysis
- Uses the same test that has been used in 200+ research studies
- Validated and standardized testing methods
- Recognized experts in fatty acid research
- Easy-to-understand reports based on well-established scientific studies
For more information or to order click here.