Melatonin: For Many Reasons!
When your patients ask about melatonin, they might only associate it with getting a good night’s sleep. But melatonin supports much more than that. In fact, that’s why we launched Melatonin to deliver a melatonin supplement your patients could trust to deliver a multitude of benefits.*
Remind your patients that melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body. That means that it is intricately involved with supporting healthy immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.*
- Strong Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.*†
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin works as a powerful antioxidant, protecting you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.*
- Deep, Sound Restorative Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body. For real slumber that matters, proper melatonin levels are a must.*††
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports health in ways that may come as a surprise, including: healthy vision, gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, healthy blood sugar balance^, and healthy aging.*
Melatonin by EuroMedica:
- Restorative: Melatonin is already produced by the body, but over time our levels can become depleted. This supplement helps your patients adjust the balance in their favor.*
- Sustained Release: Sustained release means that your patients can count on a consistent level of melatonin overnight, every night.
Recommendations: 1 tablet, 1-2 hours before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using. May cause drowsiness. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
†Supports healthy levels already within normal range.
^Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse.
††For relief of occasional sleeplessness.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT DISEASE.