Sponsored by Pivotal Health Solutions Chiropractic
Your chiropractic practice could be stuck in a rut, or maybe you just need a change.
Business might be down and you’re looking for a Plan B. Or perhaps your practice is thriving, but you want to spice things up to attract a different, more diverse patient base. How can you achieve practice stability and offer patients a more diverse treatment plan? By adding a spinal decompression program to your practice, you can achieve your goals of helping your patients get well while positioning your practice to thrive.
Here are the top reasons to consider incorporating spinal decompression into your practice.
1. Because spinal decompression is the most reliable treatment for disc-related injuries, there are many patients that are seeking a decompression doctor in your area.
If you efficiently offer and market decompression services, you will be a magnet to potential patients in your area.
2. Spinal decompression could be safer than manual manipulation for the treatment of disc herniations.
There is some controversy regarding the effectiveness of chiropractic manipulative technique in the management of this condition. There has been quite a bit of research suggesting that manual manipulation may not be effective to treat certain disc conditions.
3. A substantial return on investment (ROI) can be achieved surprisingly quickly.
You could pay off your decompression table completely within six to 12 months. Attracting one new decompression patient a month in most cases will be enough cover your expenses related to spinal decompression.
4. Decompression allows you to add more patients and revenue without increasing the amount of time you spend with patients.
Because the spinal decompression does the work, you can see more patients without to increasing the amount of time performing chiropractic adjustments.
5. Spinal decompression is effective in about 80 percent of back pain patients.
Thanks to thousands of patient testimonials and multiple research studies, you can be confident that spinal decompression is proven effective.
6. Patients are willing to pay cash for treatment.
Because there is no shortage of patients with back or neck pain who have tried everything else with limited success and are looking for something more effective and more permanent, they are often willing to pay cash for it. The alternative of surgery is something most patients would like to avoid. If you’re like most chiropractors, you’ve had unfortunate encounters with insurance companies, and you know how great it is to be immediately paid.
7. Spinal decompression tables come in a wide variety of styles and with numerous specialty features—such as cervical and lumbar decompression, true lateral flexion, and rotation.
Finding one that offers the functions you want at a price point that works is very doable.
8. Doctors have called their decompression tables “the best investment I’ve ever made.”
Many practitioners have had to purchase a second table very quickly just to keep up with the demandfor all of the new spinal decompression patients.
9. Tax incentives will save you a ton of money; use the Deduction 179 deduction along with the Section 44 credit.
By utilizing the Section 179 deduction along with the Section 44 credit, the net out-of-pocket cost for a $13,000 table could be about $5,500.
10. Decompression table treatments take an average of 12 minutes, which allows you to treat up to 32 patients per table, per day.
There are some clinics that have more than 10 decompression tables, and at $75 to $300 per treatment, the profit possibilities are highly attractive.
11. Spinal decompression minimizes stress to your hands, back, and shoulders, while saving you from potential injury and physical burnout.
You’ll find that it requires very little effort to set up patients on the table.
12. A spinal decompression table can even double the value of your practice.
At some point, you will want to sell your practice; by having a spinal decompression system, you will give prospective buyers confidence and greater incentive to take over your existing practice.
13. Most vendors will offer you hours of tips, techniques, patient protocols, and more to maximize success with your new table.
With world-class training from the best spinal decompression doctors, researchers, and teachers around, you can quickly get up to speed and be operating your spinal decompression system with efficiency and ease.
Given the advantages listed here, and the potential for outsized practice profits, doesn’t it make sense to look for a decompression table that fits your needs and practice style? Join the thousands of successful DCs who’ve made the decision to add this exciting modality of treatment to their practice.
In the chiropractic field, flexibility is the name of the game. It’s our mantra too. Since we launched in 2005, PHS Chiropractic has become a leader in beautifully designed, customizable chiropractic tables and accessories. We design our base tables to be feature-rich, meeting the needs of the student or new practitioner. Yet as you grow your practice, our tables grow with you: We’ve dreamed up every possible feature, from drops to elevating heights to adjustable head pieces—all easily added to your existing table to broaden your options. It’s all part of the thought and care that we put into each and every PHS Chiropractic product. Our products reflect our strong values: high quality, integrity, creativity and innovation.
Click below to download our Benefits of Spinal Decompression eBook!