February 24, 2011 — The SpiderTech Clinically Based Theory and Kinesiology Taping Application Course is a one-day certificate program designed to provide participants with a functional medicine approach to modulating pain and myofascial dysfunction through the use of specialized taping applications.
Participants will be provided with the how, when, where, and why kinesiology taping can be used in order to modulate pain and myofascial dysfunction. At the end of this one day course, participants will be evaluated to ensure they have the skills necessary to be able to appropriately apply kinesiology tape in a pre-cut application format and understand the process for using the applications with other kinesiology taping products in order to incorporate SpiderTech as a therapy into their patient management strategies.
This one-day course offers pre-approved continuing education credits (eight contact hours) to certified athletic trainers (therapists), chiropractors, licensed massage therapists, physical therapists (PT, DPT, and PTAs) and occipational therapists (OT and OTAs).
All other healthcare providers are welcomed to attend and will be provided with any supporting documentation required for self-submission of CEUs when a written request is provided.
- SpiderTech Inc. is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education approved provider.
- SpiderTech Inc. is recognized by the American Occupational Therapy Association as an approved provider of continuing education. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- SpiderTech Inc. courses are co-sponsored for Chiropractic Continuing Education Credits by New York Chiropractic College No technique hours for California.
- SpiderTech Inc. courses are pre-approved for various Physical Therapy State Boards for continuing education events. Please contact SpiderTech Inc. to determine which training dates and locations have been granted approval.
- SpiderTech Inc. is recognized by the Board of Certification Inc. (BOC) to offer continuing education for certified athletic trainers.
Source: SpiderTech, www.SpiderTech.com