May 8, 2014 – Progressive Laboratories Inc., a supplier of science-based, therapeutic potency nutritional supplements to healthcare professionals for over 40 years, is proud to announce the addition of Daily Resilience to its line of over 250 nutritional supplements. Formulated by Terry Shirvani, ND, a National College of Natural Medicine graduate whose expertise is in clinical nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine and homeopathy, Daily Resilience is the next evolution in multiple vitamin/mineral formulations.
Progressive Labs Daily Resilience is a unique multivitamin/mineral (MVM) complex combining vitamins and minerals in their most complete, biologically active forms in combination with the world’s healthiest superfoods. This unique formula’s whole nutrient families work better than the isolated nutrients found in most multivitamin/minerals. Bioactive nutrient forms improve absorption and utilization, and superfoods provide a spectrum of important phytonutrients that even healthy diets may be lacking.
The minerals in Daily Resilience are TRAACS patented, nutritional complexes known as chelates, the only true, scientifically-validated chelates on the market.
The full-spectrum form of vitamin E provides high levels of gamma-tocopherol, an important antioxidant and the primary type of vitamin E found in whole, unprocessed foods. Most MVMs provide only the alpha-tocopherol form of vitamin E, which has limited usefulness and may even displace other tocopherols from the body. Our high-gamma E mixed tocopherols balances gamma- with alpha- and other tocopherols to provide broad-spectrum antioxidant activity.
Daily Resilience incorporates a Cell Resilience Blend of superfoods and nutrients that help protect every cell of the body from the ravages of free radical damage:
- Extramel is a unique, natural source of superoxide dismutase (SOD), one of the body’s most important antioxidants. SOD reduces cellular oxidative stress and helps improve oxidation-associated symptoms such as fatigue, perceived stress and impaired cognition.
- SpiruBlu is an improved form of spirulina, containing 30 percent more phycocyanin, the phytonutrient associated with spirulina’s antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and chemoprotective activities. Phycocyanin scavenges free radicals, upregulates cellular antioxidant enzymes and inhibits a number of disease-associated chemical mediators such as cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2), prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase (NADPH oxidase).
- Saberry is a special extract from Amla, an herb prized throughout India.
- Schisandra is one of the premier herbs used in Chinese medicine to help protect the liver from dietary and environmental toxins. Schisandrin B component increases hepatic mitochondrial glutathione redox status.
- Trikatin, an ancient blend of herbs from India’s Ayurvedic system of medicine, is added to enhance nutrient absorption from the gastrointestinal tract.
Progressive Labs hosted a webinar for healthcare professionals, presented by Fleisher, entitled “Nutritional Management of Allergies” in April. An archived version of the webinar is available on the Progressive Labs website, www.progressivelabs.com, or call for further information.
Source: Progressive Labs