Do you experience any of these?
□ Do you feel stiff in the mornings?
□ Do you experience slow recovery and sore muscles after workout?
□ Do you experience muscle soreness or tenderness?
□ Have you experienced a recent injury or suffer from a chronic injury?
□ Are your muscles excessively tight or tense, making stretching difficult?
□ Do you experience periodic muscle or leg cramps?
□ Does muscle stiffness reduce your range of motion?
□ Are your muscles occasionally or constantly tender to the touch?
MyoComfort is a doctor formulated muscle support supplement stack. Ingredient stacking helps unleash its full potential and maximum absorption in our body.
It proactively promotes muscle health and wellness
It helps promote cells, nerves, muscles, joints and heart function
It helps ease minor aches and pain
It helps supplement nutritional deficiencies resulting from a poor diet. Physical stress or trauma combined with a poor diet, also impairs our energy metabolism, resulting in:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Muscle tenderness and soreness
- Myofascial dysfunction
- Leg cramps
- Chronic fatigue
- Loss of energy
Normal muscle function (which is contraction and relaxation) needs adequate metabolic energy. Combination of B-Vitamins (B1, B6, B12):
- Help boost energy metabolism of blood cells
- Help regulate inflammation of nerves
- Help with Immune support and certain movement disorders
Why Elemental Magnesium Glycinate?
Elemental value of magnesium is the actual daily value of magnesium your body is capable of absorbing and processing. In MyoComfort we have 1500mg of Magnesium Glycinate compound, from which our body could absorb 300mg elemental value, as listed on the label. Magnesium Glycinate or chelated magnesium is known to be easily absorbed and is highly bioavailable. Dietary surveys of people in the United States consistently show that intakes of magnesium are lower than recommended amounts. 1
What does Magnesium do for our body?
- Helps regulate protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation.
- Contributes to the structural development of bone and is required for the synthesis of DNA.
- Plays a role in processes that are important for nerve impulse conduction, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm. Also involved in hormone release
- Magnesium is a cofactor (helper) for the enzyme ATP, which is the main source of energy in our cells. For ATP to be active, it must be bound to a magnesium ion.
Turmeric is widely accepted as a natural anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidant. It is a common ingredient in medicines in both ancient and modern times.
Why Malic Acid?
Malic Acid helps ease muscle soreness and pain The pain reduction effect has been seen to increase by adding a magnesium supplement alongside malic acid. It is involved in our body’s energy making process called the Krebs cycle. For people suffering from fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome, eating foods high in malic acid or taking malic acid supplements have shown marked reductions in muscle pain and soreness according to the Journal of Nutritional Medicine
- L-Glutathione helps with healthy aging, immune support, tissue building and self-repair.
- Glutathione acts as an antioxidant, which is a free radical scavenger and a detoxifying agent
- It is involved in tissue building and self-repair, producing chemicals and proteins needed in our body for immune system support
- Increased glutathione levels in the blood have been shown to help slow the breakdown process of nitric oxide. Glutathione supplementation may be useful to augment nitric oxide boosters. The net outcome of this addition could be greater efficiency in delivery of nutrients and removal of waste products in active muscles with the added benefit of maintaining healthy blood pressure levels
There are no definitive studies, but oral consumption of L- Glutathione is believed to help with healthy ageing, chronic fatigue syndrome, osteoarthritis, and memory loss amongst several other conditions.
- 2 to 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a doctor or healthcare professional. For optimal benefit we recommend taking 4 capsules daily, for 30 days or more.