Elderberry Immune Complex* provides key immune vitamins and minerals well known for their effectiveness, along with clinically studied Haschberg Austrian Elderberry, to support a healthy immune system.*
- Haschberg Austrian Elderberry (Sambucus nigra): Clinically studied at 600 mg daily and standardized for anthocyanins, which support a strong immune response.*
- Vitamin A as retinyl acetate: For healthy immune system function, retinyl acetate is superior to beta-carotene.*
- Vitamin C: This essential nutrient is well known for immune benefits throughout the body.*
- Vitamin D: Research suggests that people with sufficient vitamin D levels have more robust immune systems.*
- Vitamin E: Included in Elderberry Immune Complex* with the full family of tocopherols, is a powerful nutrient for immune system support.*
- Zinc: Supports the immune activity of the thymus gland, the master gland of the immune system.*
- Selenium: Works with magnesium to keep the immune system healthy.*
Recommendations: 1 tablet taken 1-2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
TRAACS™ is a trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT DISEASE.