Company: Ortho Molecular Products
Many people choose a collagen product based on price, a high dose or claims that taking more collagen types is the best approach. However, clinical research has only studied type I and type II collagen. There is also evidence showing that proteoglycan hyaluronic acid supports connective tissue health.
Cell studies have shown that the ingredients in CollaGEN provide much more than key building blocks that support tissue regeneration. FORTIGEL®, Tendoactive® and Mobilee® have been shown to increase cell vitality and productivity in chondrocytes, synoviocytes, tenocytes and fibroblasts. These ingredients have also been shown to support production of type I and II collagen and proteoglycans. The essential cofactors vitamin C and magnesium ensure cellular health and optimize collagen synthesis.
3 Research-Backed Ingredients
- FORTIGEL®, backed by more than fifteen studies, provides the smallest bioactive collagen peptides (BCPs) available for easy absorption and assimilation into tissue.
- Mobilee®, a high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, cushions and lubricates joints and hydrates skin by pulling water into the dermis.
- TendoActive®, is a combination of type I collagen, proteoglycans and key factors that support tendon cell health and the normal regenerative healing process.
- Protects and promotes connective tissue biosynthesis
- Supports the body’s processes of cartilage, tendon, ligament and fascia self-repair
- Supports joint lubrication, joint cushioning, and normal connective tissue inflammatory response
- Supports normal rejuvenation of healthy hair, skin and nails
To learn more or to order call 800-332-2351
Or visit orthomolecularproducts.com