We are exposed to metal toxicity from the food we eat, the air we breathe, and the water we drink every day. Heavy metals cause a burden to healthy and normal bodily functions and achieving optimum health requires that you detoxify these metals from your body. Chelanox motivates wellness by supporting the body’s innate detoxification system, helping to detoxify the body from toxic metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and aluminum. Chelanox uses high quality, safe, and effective chelating agents to tightly bind heavy metals and unwanted mineral deposits and transport them out of the body through normal detoxification pathways.
Chelanox Heavy Metal Detox Blend motivates wellness through several ingredients that have been proven to detoxify the body, such as:
- EDTA (from calcium disodium EDTA): EDTA (ethylene-diamine tetra-acetic acid) is a proven way to remove high levels of toxic metals stored in the body. EDTA also helps eliminate minerals like calcium from areas in the body where they do not belong, such as the arteries.
- Chlorella Algae: Chlorella is both a chelator – moving heavy metals out of the body – and a mobilizer, moving mercury and other heavy metals from deeper stores to areas where these toxins can be eliminated.
- Modified Citrus Pectin: Supplementation with MCP has been shown to increase the excretion of dangerous metals such as mercury, arsenic, lead, and cadmium—without removing essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, and zinc from the body.
- Cilantro Leaf Extract: Cilantro and chlorella together act as a perfect tool for body detoxification. The leaves of the cilantro plant have potent chelating properties that bind to heavy metals and are removed from the body through our excretory system. According to various studies on heavy metal chelation, using cilantro and chlorella can naturally remove an average of 87% of lead, 91% of mercury, and 74% of aluminum from the body within 45 days.
- Shilajit Extract: Humans need approximately 90 nutrients to maintain optimal health. Shilajit contains 84 of them in ionic form, which means the minerals contained therein are easily assimilated by the human body. It also contains humic and fulvic acid which not only increases the absorbability of nutrients but simultaneously leeches out toxins and heavy metals from the cells.
- Zeolite: Zeolite particles are negatively charged nano-cages. Each tiny cage has a negative charge to attract positively charged heavy metals out of tissues and blood and into those cages. The cages are eliminated through normal bodily functions without endangering other tissue. When properly prepared as an oral supplement, zeolite can provide detoxification support to the human body to rid itself of heavy and toxic metals with minimal or no side effects.
Chelanox Liver & Kidney Support Blend
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a metabolite of the sulfur-containing amino acid, cysteine. n-acetyl cysteine is produced within the human body. Cysteine plays a role in the sulfation cycle, acting as a sulfur donor in phase II detoxification and as a methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine. Cysteine also helps synthesize glutathione, one of the body’s most important natural antioxidants and detoxifiers. Heavy metals like lead, mercury, and arsenic are detoxified and removed from the body by n-acetyl cysteine.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Helps to safeguard against heavy metal toxicity. Chelating arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury, ALA renders the metals inactive and safely expels them from the body. An animal study in Toxicology also found that ALA shielded the liver against arsenic exposure. Likewise, research has verified the protective properties of lipoic acid against mercury poisoning.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder: Supports a gentle flushing of the kidneys.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder: Purifies the blood and helps to eliminate toxins quickly.
- Milk Thistle Seed Powder: Milk thistle extract is used to maintain liver health and protect the liver from the effects of toxins found in polluted environments, or workplaces, and a host of other liver-related issues.
To make sure you are getting the most out of Chelanox, we use acid-resistant capsules. The innovative acid-resistant capsule targets release after an extended time period, protecting ingredients from degradation in the stomach.