Bennie Gets Adjusted; A Chiropractic Story
Company: Bennie the Backbone
Address: 157 Center Bridge Rd. Lancaster, MA 01523
Web site: http://www.BennieTheBackbone.com
Description: Bennie Gets Adjusted; A Chiropractic Story from Bennie the Backbone is marketed as a simple and entertaining chiropractic story for children and parents in your office and your community. Bennie the Backbone is a bone in Jan’s spine. One day Jan trips and falls, shifting Bennie out of alignment, causing a subluxation. Jan needs to visit her chiropractor who can help Bennie back into alignment with a chiropractic adjustment. Join Bennie and Jan as they visit the chiropractor and learn what it means to have a healthy spine. Add to your reception room. Read and donate to schools, libraries, and local groups. Creatively illustrated and thoughtfully written. Activity books also available!
- Marketed as the only subluxation based children’s chiropractic book
- Correlating activity books available.
- Children can connect to the book and parents can learn from it.
- Each book has a page dedicated for the doctor’s office information when donating books
- Naturally promotes the importance of chiropractic care for children.