July 3, 2008 — Chiropractic Economics announced today that it has teamed with Practice Expansion Program, a provider of marketing services and public relations, to launch its fifteenth new resource center: Patient Acquisition, at www.ChiroEco.com/patientacquisition.
In this online resource center, chiropractors can:
• read articles on how to acquire new patients,
• hear the latest instructional and motivational podcasts,
• and join a community of chiropractic practitioners and experts in an open exchange of ideas. For example, readers can use the comment platform on every article, allowing them to communicate with other readers as well as the Chiropractic Economics editorial team.
Other features include:
• marketing research in which Practice Expansion Program (P.E.P.) finds the right local companies who will welcome you;
• corporate communications, in which P.E.P. contacts companies and make appointments for you;
• training and workshops, in which P.E.P. prepares you to give effective presentations and put on great events;
• and an online presence, in which P.E.P. provides easy-to-use tools and professional materials to help you expand your practice.
In 2008, site visitors will also find streaming videos, blogs, and industry research to support chiropractors in their use of patient acquisition.
“The Patient acquisition resource center is another valuable resource for ChiroEco.com’s 45,000 unique monthly visitors. This new content category enlarges ChiroEco.com’s evergreen collection of articles and adds a new component to the site with extra reader interactivity,” said Amy Mitchell, Chiropractic Economics online editor.
“ChiroEco.com welcomes Practice Expansion Program,” said Manuel Lirio, Chiropractic Economics vice president of Web operations. “As a well-respected leader in providing doctors of chiropractic practice marketing and public relations, PEP shares our vision of educating DCs and advancing their practice. Our resource centers are educational and community-building vehicles that provide a platform for DCs to network, share ideas, and expand the chiropractic community on all topics that relate to their practice.”
ChiroEco.com is the most dynamic, useful and fastest growing chiropractic site on the Internet. ChiroEco.com is the leading supplier of online information and resources for doctors of chiropractic, providing news, features, commentary, and RSS feeds covering the chiropractic field, industry, and profession. ChiroEco.com is ranked among the most visited chiropractic Web sites in the world by Alexa.com, an Amazon.com (News – Alert) company that monitors Web traffic. Each month, ChiroEco.com attracts as many as 45,000 doctors of chiropractic.
About Chiropractic Economics magazine
Founded in 1954, Chiropractic Economics (www.ChiroEco.com) is the leading magazine in the chiropractic industry. TDG, publisher of Chiropractic Economics and MASSAGE (www.MASSSAGEmag.com) magazines, offers a wide range of products and services designed to generate qualified sales leads for business in the chiropractic and massage market places.
About Practice Expansion Program: P.E.P. stands for Practice Expansion Program, and was designed to help doctors learn how to successfully conduct and sign up scores of new patients. It is comprised of three parts: the screening component, the passive component, and the active component. For more information about Practice Expansion Program, please visit www.practiceexpansionprogram.com.