Since the COVID-19 virus was declared a pandemic, the announcement has impacted individuals and companies alike in many ways, and many email marketers have had to unexpectedly switch from typical messages to email crisis communications.
To help you communicate throughout the COVID-19 pandemic or during any future state of emergency, Critical Impact is offering three free new Crisis Communication Drag-and-Drop Email Templates to choose from.
Other free resources and articles include:
Work From Home 101: How to Stay Productive Wherever You Work
As working from home becomes a reality for more people around the world, productivity can be a challenge if you’re not used to working remotely. For this edition of 52 Weeks of Productivity, we created a simple set of tips that will help point you down the right path if you’re working from home, now or in the future.
Top 3 Initiatives to Make 2020 Your Year of Change
Here are three ideas that can get you started working on an email strategic plan that can integrate with your marketing efforts and help you see improvements by the end of 2020. These are not just pie-in-the-sky ideas. They’ve actually worked for a long time!
- Providing Value: What to Cover in a B2B Email Newsletter
- The Keys to Successful Email Automation
- 5 Opt-In Forms to Segment Your Lists Like a Pro
- Cross-Channel Stress Test: Election Year Communications
- Clever Ways to Use a CTA in Your Email That Will Drive Clicks
- 5 Killer Lead Magnet Ideas to Get More Email Subscribers
For these and more business, marketing and crisis communication advice go to criticalimpact.com/blog.