December 11, 2013 — Neuro-Integration Systems Inc. recently introduced the Oasis Synergy System, a platform designed to deliver specialized prescriptive audio protocols dedicated to health, wellness, and personal growth. The Oasis Synergy System delivers a combination of sound, light, and vibrations designed to help the user overcome pain and stress, while promoting wellness.
The science behind the technology of the Oasis Synergy System is based on two principles: First, that every tissue, just like every physical object, will resonate to very specific sound frequencies. Second, that there are mechanisms within the nervous system that synchronize neurophysiologic functions and cycles with coherent rhythmic pulsations from the external world.
The audio protocols are composed and created by using sophisticated sound technologies to entrain brainwaves and states of consciousness, synchronize the right/left hemispheres of the brain, resonate various body structures and re-train the autonomic nervous system to a state of balance or homeostasis for health and wellness.
The Oasis Synergy System includes a sensor that can be used as a diagnostic tool to determine how the system affects heart rate variability. The Oasis Synergy System offers the following protocols:
- Heal – for healing and wellness, chronic conditions
- Relax – for assisting one to let go, de-stress, and relax
- Meditate – for inner silence, ecstatic states of consciousness
- Peak Perform – for problem-solving creativity to meet life’s challenges
- Creativity – to help resolve creativity blocks
- Comfort – to help with physical, emotional and/or mental trauma
- Integrate – for those with sensory or learning challenges, symptoms of ADD, ADHD, autism and other brain imbalances
- Rejuvenate – for a quick 10-minute re-balancing, energizing break
Neuro-Integration Systems Inc. believes that sound healing is the wave of the future. The sessions are non-invasive and gentle, pleasant even, yet effective at reducing pain, stress, and inducing a sense of well-being and increased energy.
Source: Neuro-Integration Inc.