August 16, 2012 — The Nordic Naturals Professional Line of fresh, pure, and effective omega-3 products, enjoyed by doctors of chiropractic and other healthcare professionals, rolls out a brand new look this month — one designed to offer increased functionality and appeal.
The classic product formulations that define Nordic Naturals omegas remain the same, but labels for these products now contain various new features, including a classification system that will better assist practitioners and patients alike.
Nordic Naturals Professional Products labels now include the following information:
- “True Triglyceride Form” seal to guarantee that triglyceride form products offer 70 percent better absorption than ethyl ester form products, providing better results and omega-for-dollar value
- EPA and DHA amounts-per-serving clearly indicated for dosing convenience
- Support functions prominently displayed to help with product selection
- “Clinical Research” seal to identify products featured in published research studies
- Colored bars correspond to product classification for quick identification. Practitioners can now easily select products based on five classifications that are color-coded for ease, convenience and display:
- Maintenance support (blue label) includes non-concentrate omega-3s and blends
- High-intensity support (yellow label) includes concentrated omega-3s with a minimum of 1100 mg of EPA+DHA per serving
- Targeted support (red label) includes concentrated omega-3s with high levels of either EPA or DHA for targeted health needs
- Condition-specific support (green label) includes concentrated omega-3s that deliver high levels of EPA and DHA, with condition-specific nutrients added
- Pediatric support (orange label) includes unique delivery options and dosing tailored to children
According to Keri Marshall, MS, ND, Nordic Naturals chief medical officer, “These labels have been developed with input from professional healthcare practitioners in mind. With more than 40 professional products, our new label design will make dosing and product selection convenient for the practitioner, and ensure the best possible experience for patients.”
Source: Nordic Naturals, nordicnaturals.com