Standard Process, a family-owned manufacturer of therapeutic supplements, announced its intention last year to establish a center of excellence at the North Carolina Research Center in Kannapolis. Today the company held a ribbon-cutting ceremony marking the opening of the Standard Process Nutrition Innovation Center.
- ACA targets key lawmakers with anti-opioid messaging
- Life University signs agreement with team China to open historic chiropractic performance center in Beijing
- ICA Launches Practice Success Academy
April 13, 2018—The United States is losing its children to accidental drownings at an alarming rate. In fact, drowning remains the leading cause of death for children under the age of 4 in most southern states with the majority of deaths occurring in backyard pools and spas. May is National Drowning Prevention Month, so at […]
- Why we struggle to get a good night’s sleep as we get older
- That motorcycle helmet just may save your spine
- Researchers find low magnesium levels make vitamin D ineffective
Ginger has been widely used since ancient times for its digestive effects, and we still use it today to help maintain healthy gut flora, aid in digestion, and soothe the digestive tract.* But modern research shows ginger also holds many other health benefits. Scientific studies have demonstrated that ginger can help promote cardiovascular, metabolic, and joint health and provides relief from occasional motion sickness.*
- Chiropractic included in new Florida direct primary care law
- How payer code-edits impact the chiropractic billing process
- Metagenics achieves non-GMO project verification for select products
For the second year in a row, Life University (LIFE) will host the USA Rugby Men’s D1A National Semi-Finals at Lupo Family Field this Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. EST. For the seventh year in a row, the Life University Varsity Men’s Rugby squad will be competing in the Semi-Final, and they will be looking to advance to their sixth consecutive D1A National Championship.
- Study finds opportunities for integration of doctors of chiropractic into U.S. private sector health-care facilities
- N.C. studying first publically funded chiropractic school
- New NYCC Online M.S. Degree Prepares Students for Careers in Growing Sports Nutrition Field