The International Chiropractors Association has voiced opposition to Florida House Bill 1063, which would add dry needling to DCs’ scope of practice.
- ACA launches fellowship to prepare future health policy experts
- NIH analysis reveals a significant rise in use of complementary health approaches, especially for pain management
- FCA proposed chiropractic legislation advances as lawmakers’ session hits midpoint
The gut microbiome protects the gut against invading pathogens (disease-causing microorganisms) that could cause harmful infections.
- Common headaches tied to neck inflammation
- Any activity is better for your heart than sitting
- Healthy lifestyle may help prevent depression
On Feb. 27, ChiroHealthUSA and the Massachusetts Chiropractic Society jointly announced that they entered a strategic partnership.
- Standard Process promotes Simone DuBois to Sr. Director of Practitioner Development
- TruGen3 announces new product for sleep, TruEase PM
- American Chiropractic Association elects new leadership
New chiropractic school graduates can now apply for scholarships for Lumbar Spine Certification from Cox Technic.
- University of Pittsburgh to offer doctor of chiropractic program
- Northeast College unveils Imaging Sciences wing
- Logan University names Lucas Hahn Director of Admissions