For more upcoming events see the CE Datebook.
- Chiropractor wrestler attempts Olympic qualification, starts fundraising campaign
- Canadian chiropractors, colleges battle over X-rays
- Sherman College named school of national service by AmeriCorps
The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) has unveiled an education campaign, “Probiotics: What’s Inside is Alive.”
- Free webinar hosted by doctor of chiropractic to share tips on preventing running injuries
- Standard Process, BIOHM Health introduce Microbiome Test Kit
- Study confirms patient knowledge gaps between nutrition, disease
KT Wave is a clinically-proven and FDA-cleared wearable device that brings the powerful electromagnetic technology traditionally only found at a clinician’s office straight to your home in a convenient, wearable, on-the-go solution.
- Parker University highlights Brain Injury Awareness Month
- The Joint Corp. reports 2020 financial results
- Pain response now measurable with new SERIES-5 MyoVision diagnostic system
A research team from Life University’s (LIFE) Dr. Sid E. Williams Center for Chiropractic Research (CCR) recently won an award sponsored…
- Parker University announces new virtual reality for chiropractic students
- Parker University announces technology partnerships for cutting-edge touch tables, software
- Palmer College of Chiropractic announces record spring enrollment, new planned housing