The Latest in Chiropractic News
Be the first to learn the latest chiropractic and health industry news, stay up-to-date on new health research, and keep track of what’s going on at chiropractic colleges and universities.
Military Husband and Wife Team Set to Expand The Joint Chiropractic into Puerto Rico
Jason Comerford, D.C., and Major Jeanette Comerford will open two The Joint clinics in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, and are targeting the areas of South San Juan and Guaynabo. The first location is slated to open in Fall 2023.
- House, Senate Reintroduce Bill to Increase Medicare Coverage of Chiropractic Services
- Chiropractic comes to the forefront in $1.5 million grant to help researchers address health inequities in chronic pain and depression
- Doctors of Chiropractic in the News: Community service and Olympic-level care
U.S. Included in Research Project on the Development of Human Immune System in Early Life Obtains Multimillion Funding
In a collaboration between 10 universities, including the University of Florida, the INITIALISE project (Inflammation in human early life: targeting impacts on life-course health) will investigate which factors have an impact on the development of the human immune system …
- HydroMassage Announces National Availability of its Newest Recovery Chair, CryoLounge+
- Introducing Standard Process Glucose Assist
- Chiropractic organizations F4CP, ChiroCongress team to address national U.S. crisis, promote national blood drive through December
New Report Cites Nutrition Response Testing® Helping Chiropractors Increase Value and Results
Reports like this one, coupled with a sudden flood of media coverage on the role nutrition plays in health and wellness, has led to an increased demand for nutrition services that get results.
- ‘Impact of Back Pain in the Workplace’ Authored by Foot Levelers Chairman and CEO Kent S. Greenawalt, Publishes in The Journal of Compensation and Benefits
- Parker Seminars Makes History as Host of the World’s Largest Chiropractic Event in Las Vegas
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress Achieves 2022 Goals with Award-Winning Event, Podcast Success and Membership Milestone
Cleveland University-Kansas City Launches New Continuing Education Website
The site was developed as a premier online educational content hub for doctors of chiropractic and health sciences professionals seeking continuing education units (CEUs) for state licensing and ongoing professional education.
- Life Chiropractic College West Expands to a Second Campus in Bellevue, Nebraska
- Logan University Announces 2023 Symposium Speakers
- F4CP partners with 5 chiropractic colleges for mobile marketing campaign