The International Chiropractors Association (ICA) honored George B. Curry, DC, DACS, FICA, LCP with the 2018 Chiropractor of the Year Award. At ICA’s Annual Meeting on May 11, 2018 at Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida Campus, Curry was selected to receive the association’s highest honor.
- New study finds the addition of chiropractic care to usual medical care provides greater relief for low-back pain than usual medical care alone
- Missouri and Washington fight the opioid epidemic with chiropractic
- Sherman College names Chiropractor of the Year, Regent of the Year, and other awards
Fulcrum Health, Inc. has released a summary and presentation takeaways from its 2018 Symposium and Annual Meeting which focused on team-based care as an approach to pain management, opioid use, and conservative care utilization.
- This is what research says about coffee and your health
- Tips for drowning prevention month
- Why we struggle to get a good night’s sleep as we get older
June 14, 2018—Chris Bergman has acquired BioProtein Technology (“BPT”) effective (June 1, 2018). He will assume the role of President & CEO of BPT. Since 2011, Chris has played a major role in building the success of BPT having spent time in sales, research and development, and business development departments. “I am pleased to have […]
- MeyerDC announces exclusive distribution partnership with Greens First
- Parker University Launches Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic
- Safer Pain Relief Summit delivers the latest techniques for pain relief and movement
In a ranking list compiled by Best College Reviews, Life University’s (LIFE’s) Master of Science in Positive Psychology online degree program ranked fifth best for 2018 out of all online psychology master’s degree programs in the country.
- Life University’s Marketing Department Honored with 2018 Telly Award
- Northwestern adds sports chiropractic emphasis
- University of Western States online nutrition and sports medicine programs named some of the best in the nation