Texas chiropractors need your help. A legal battle is taking place in the State of Texas that could significantly impact the ability of doctors of chiropractic (DCs) to provide their services to patients. Please consider donating a minimum of $100 to meet the deadline for raising funds to fight against the unjust legislation.
- In memoriam: Samuel Leo Lioon
- F4CP announces soft launch of ‘Save Lives. Stop Opioid Abuse. Choose Chiropractic’
- Jay Greenstein, DC, discusses chiropractic’s safety on Fox 5
Traditional multivitamins are falling out of favor among Americans, while supplements such as vitamin D, fish oil and probiotics are gaining ground, a new study finds. Researchers found that between 1999 and 2012, Americans’ overall use of supplements remained stable.
- Researchers debunk ‘five-second rule’: Eating food off the floor isn’t safe
- How the sugar industry shifted blame to fat
- Researchers investigate link between diet, obesity-linked Type 2 diabetes, and spinal disc degeneration
I Should Have Been Left-Handed is an autobiography by the author of Essentials of Skeletal Radiology, Terry Yochum, DC. In it, he recounts the tremendous challenges he faced in publishing what would become the landmark textbook on radiology for chiropractors. All proceeds from sales will be donated to the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress, the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation, and the Whitey Herzog Youth Foundation.
- Biotics Research celebrates 40 Years of service to healthcare profession
- Kent Greenawalt honored at Business Hall of Fame
- Activator announces seminar innovation
Barbara Melbourne, JD, has been named Palmer College of Chiropractic’s vice chancellor for institutional advancement. She began work at Palmer on Nov. 28. Melbourne comes to Palmer from the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend, where she served as vice president for development. While she was at the foundation, its assets increased by $85 million, annual gifts increased from $3.8 to $11.5 million.
- The Joint Chiropractic announces recipients of its student scholarship program
- Sherman College earns 2017 Military Friendly Schools designation
- Interns Join Chiropractic Health Center at Sherman College