Massage therapist Benny Vaughn was presented with the Florida Chiropractor’s Association (FCA) 2016 LMT of the Year award at the FCA National Convention & Expo held in Orlando, Florida in August. The award was created in 1997 to honor massage therapists who perform outstanding service to the massage and chiropractic professions.
- Doctors of Chiropractic included in Sports Medicine Licensure Clarity Act
- American Chiropractic Association appoints new executive vice president
- New Gallup-Palmer College of Chiropractic survey released
The sugar industry paid scientists in the 1960s to play down the link between sugar and heart disease and promote saturated fat as the culprit instead, newly released historical documents show. The internal sugar industry documents suggest that five decades of research into the role of nutrition and heart disease, including many of today’s dietary recommendations, may have been largely shaped by the sugar industry.
- Researchers investigate link between diet, obesity-linked Type 2 diabetes, and spinal disc degeneration
- Heart health may hinge on easy access to fresh food
- Healthy fats can help prevent Type 2 diabetes
ChiroTouch, the nation’s leader in chiropractic EHR software, is pleased to announce the launch of its newest software update—version 6.5—with over 18 improvements designed to allow chiropractors increase practice efficiency and deliver personalized patient care. The newest features in ChiroTouch version 6.5 focus on improving the patient experience as well as billing, documentation, and inventory management enhancements.
- Foot Levelers celebrates chiropractic’s 121st birthday with special offers
- Infinedi president to speak at upcoming ACS Convention
- Unique natural product for joint pain – a game changer for millions living with arthritis
While a knife-edge chop and a “Woooooooo!” from Ric Flair might send some folks running in the opposite direction, two faculty members from Sherman College are putting themselves right in the middle of the action on September 24 when Big Time Wrestling comes to Spartanburg. South Carolina’s chiropractic college is sending Joseph Donofrio and Rick Brescia, two licensed doctors of chiropractic and experienced faculty members, to Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium to provide chiropractic care for the show members.
- Life University celebrates planting on new community garden
- Palmer College of Chiropractic student receives $2,500 scholarship
- NYCC President to retire