McAllister highlights a workers’ compensation study in Texas that found if a worker received at least 75% of their care from a DC, the total cost dropped by nearly one-quarter to $12,202.
- Survey says 1 in 4 Americans would pay up to a $40 co-pay for chiropractic care
- Encourage patients to ‘Keep Moving!’ in October during National Chiropractic Health Month
- Logan University to Host 3rd Annual Women’s Health Symposium
Omega-3 + D & K liquid in delicious lemon flavor provides 1,430 mg of omega-3s; 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3; and 90 mcg of vitamin K2…
- Standard Process Fights Hunger by Donating 77,000 Meals at 6th Annual Charitable Event
- Sombra introduces new generation of CBD pain-relieving gels
- MediHerb Introduces AllergCo to Help Manage Seasonal Stresses
“The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress aligns with our mission of improving health and changing lives,” said DuBois, who has been on F4CP’s board since it was established in 2003
- Marketing 360® named top performer for chiropractor software in Capterra’s 2021 Shortlist
- Foot Levelers CEO, Kent Greenawalt, offers $25K match donation for chiropractic growth
- Emerson Ecologics Launches Wellevate® Labs, New Comprehensive Clinical Laboratory Service
Based on employee engagement survey results, the Great Colleges to Work For® program identified Parker University’s workplace as highly rated across multiple categories.
- Logan University Adds First-in-U.S. Master of Science in Integrative Pediatrics
- Business Journal Recognizes Parker University as One of the 25 Fastest-Growing Colleges in the U.S.
- Kentucky to open first chiropractic school at Campbellsville University with business focus in 2022