Americans are spending billions out-of-pocket for chiropractic services and other complementary health approaches, indicating they see value in their investments, according to authors of a new report by NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress surpasses 15,000 members
- William Moreau, DC, serves as chief medical officer for Team USA at Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Department of Defense honors Standard Process Inc. supervisor for patriotic support
People who can’t shop for fresh food close to home are more likely to have early signs of heart disease, a new study finds. Researchers examined data from nearly 6,000 adults who had an initial heart CT scan and several follow-up scans over 12 years. The availability of fresh food near their homes was key to the condition of their arteries, according to the study published Aug. 15 in the journal Circulation.
- Healthy fats can help prevent Type 2 diabetes
- Text messaging with smartphones triggers a new type of brain rhythm
- Most americans are eating better but programs needed to improve overall diet for many
Foot Levelers is proud to introduce a brand new specialty custom-made orthotic: CPOYA, designed to help prevent injury and assist biomechanics in middle and high school aged athletes. CPOYA comes in two versions: a full-length custom-made orthotic and a 3/4th length custom-made orthotic with a full-length top cover. CPOYA is slender, lightweight, and ideal for athletic shoes and cleats.
- Foot Levelers opens training center for DCs ready to take their orthotics practice to the next level
- Scoliosis Journal publishes article on the safety of chiropractic scoliosis treatment
- Foot Levelers’ Posture Protect Program helps parents save money on children’s custom-made functional orthotics
Logan University held its 180th commencement for the degrees of Doctor of Chiropractic, Master of Science in Nutrition and Human Performance and Master of Science in Sports Science and Rehabilitation on Saturday, August 20, 2016 in the William D. Purser, DC Center on the campus of Logan University in Chesterfield, Mo.
- Interns join chiropractic health center at Sherman College
- NYCC holds July commencement for seven graduate programs
- Life Chiropractic College West opens new assembly hall with the help of Standard Process Inc.