January 25, 2011 — Dr. Eric G. Russell was recently named the new president of the New Zealand College of Chiropractic (NZCC). Russell, a 1996 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, presently holds several positions in the chiropractic profession, such as:
- Board of directors of the ICA Council of Chiropractic Philosophy,
- Past president of the Chiropractic Society of Texas,
- Former board of director of the International Chiropractors Association (ICA), and
- Past president of the Loyal Legion of Chiropractic Philosophers.
A published author and speaker of chiropractic, Russell has received several awards and recognitions for his work in chiropractic. They include:
- 2009 Texas Chiropractor of the Year by the Chiropractic Society of Texas
- 2000 Illinois Chiropractor of the Year by the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association
- On Purpose Chiropractor of the Month from CLA (March 2009)
- Named to the Palmer College of Chiropractic Great Hall of Philosophers (August 2009)
- Outstanding Service from Chiropractic Society of Texas (2007)
Russell will commence his role at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic in February 2011.
Source: Foundation for Vertebral Subluxation, http://vertebralsubluxation.health.officelive.com