/24-7PressRelease/ – SANTA MONICA, CA, July 03, 2008 – NetSuite Mobile-Email integration allows public and/or private contacts, events, tasks and emails to be synchronized between a NetSuite (NYSE: N) account, a BlackBerry or Palm mobile phone/device and a Microsoft Outlook computer email client. NetSuite Phone integration allows phone calls to be initiated from a NetSuite account.
The following 5 use cases exemplify the functionality of NetSuite Mobile-Email-Phone integration:
1. You are out of the office and you add or update contacts, events and tasks in your mobile phone/device. When you return to the office, connect your mobile phone/device to your computer via USB cable. The contacts, events and tasks will be added or updated in your NetSuite account.
2. You are out of the office and you send emails from your mobile phone/device. When you return to the office, open your computer email client. The emails will be added to your NetSuite account attached to customer, contact, opportunity and/or case records.
3. You are in the office and you send emails from your computer email client. The emails will be added to your NetSuite account attached to customer, contact, opportunity and/or case records.
4. You are in the office and you add or update contacts, events and tasks in your NetSuite account. Connect your mobile phone/device to your computer via USB cable. The contacts, events and tasks will be added or updated in your mobile phone/device.
5. You are in the office and you make phone calls. In NetSuite, from entity records, lists, sublists or portlets and phone call records, lists, sublists or portlets, click the phone number or phone icon, pick up your speakerphone, headset or handset and the phone call will be initiated.
“NetSuite Mobile-Email-Phone integration has greatly advanced and matured through the years”, says Skylar Wells, owner of SkySuite. “I use this integration from end to end on a daily basis” Wells added.
NetSuite Mobile-Email-Phone integration requires the correct hardware, software, services and setup.
-BlackBerry or Palm mobile phone/device
-Mobile phone/device email service
-Microsoft Outlook computer email client
-TAPI enabled phone/device
-SkySuite consulting and setup
In addition to NetSuite Mobile-Email-Phone integration, SkySuite has expertise in other areas of NetSuite integration including NetSuite Web Services and NetSuite Single Signon (SSO). SkySuite is your one stop shop for NetSuite integration.
Based in Santa Monica, California, SkySuite was founded in 2000. SkySuite, a professional services company, is the leader in quality NetSuite professional services with an elite, world-class NetSuite professional services group. Our experienced NetSuite professional services group has expertise in the areas of CRM, ERP, accounting, website, ecommerce, all add-on modules, implementations, customizations, scripts, data imports, integration, consulting, training and support. SkySuite provides NetSuite professional services to hundreds of small to enterprise companies around the world.