The ‘Naturally, Chiropractic’ campaign theme was informed and guided by a consumer survey F4CP commissioned from Harris Poll
The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about the value of chiropractic care, has officially launched “Naturally, Chiropractic,” the theme of its 2022 marketing campaign to highlight the benefits of chiropractic care for Americans.
As part of the new campaign, F4CP will produce several :15 and :30 second videos encouraging consumers to prioritize their health and well-being and be aware that chiropractic is the natural and effective choice for quality care. Prior video commercials by F4CP have proven successful in generating attention around the value of chiropractic care. For example, last year F4CP launched its “I Know Pain” commercial that aired 25 times on NBC Networks during the Summer Olympics and has won four industry awards, most recently the prestigious Viddy award.
To support the campaign, F4CP commissioned the design of a new logo that displays a spine embedded in a green leaf. This powerful new image symbolizes the all-natural, drug-free approach to pain management that chiropractic care delivers to millions of individuals experiencing neuromusculoskeletal issues, such as back pain, neck pain and arthritis.
The “Naturally, Chiropractic” campaign theme was informed and guided by a consumer survey F4CP commissioned from Harris Poll in November 2021. The survey revealed that more than half (53%) of young adults (ages 18-32) would be more willing to choose a doctor of chiropractic (DC) for treatment of neck or back pain instead of a medical doctor, such as a primary care doctor or an orthopedist. The survey of over 2,000 U.S. adults confirmed that younger Americans prefer drug-free and non-invasive approaches to manage neck and back pain while avoiding risky, complicated and costly surgical procedures. Chiropractic care is not only safer, but research has repeatedly shown that patients of all ages who visit a DC have fewer opioid prescriptions and lower rates of usage.
“In previous campaigns, F4CP has promoted the benefits of chiropractic care using terms such as “safe, effective and drug-free,” states Sherry McAllister, DC, president of F4CP. “Our ‘Naturally, Chiropractic’ campaign marks the beginning of classifying chiropractic care as “natural” in order to tap and nurture consumers’ immense growing preference for all things organic, green and chemical-free.”
Building on the momentum F4CP has established in recent years, F4CP will work to equip its members and sponsors with additional resources that underscore the value of chiropractic care to their local areas.
Further, F4CP will continue to focus on increasing chiropractic referrals through various marketing efforts, including:
• Adjusted Reality podcast – now airing: Season 3
• Monthly Marketing Roadmaps – includes a week-by-week guide of resources to implement in chiropractic clinics
• Social Media Accelerators – social media posts sent out bi-weekly to one-click share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• LinkedIn Articulators – easy-to-share LinkedIn articles to connect with B2B audiences
• Themed, customizable social media cover photos for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Customizable community outreach PowerPoints
• Professional/Olympic athlete posters and testimonial videos
• Patient education eBooks and white papers
• Educational chiropractic and wellness brochures, flyers and tip sheets
• Various toolkits:
• Military toolkit – helping doctors reach out to active-duty personnel and Veterans
• Opioid awareness toolkits – assisting doctors to position chiropractic as a safe, first-line approach to opioids
F4CP’s 2022 campaign will also include in-app marketing ads, digital and search advertising, social media posts and ads on platforms where patients are active, as well as content on health-focused websites.
About the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
A not-for-profit organization with over 29,000 members, the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) informs and educates the general public about the value of chiropractic care delivered by doctors of chiropractic (DC) and its role in drug-free pain management. Visit f4cp.org/findadoctor; call 866-901-F4CP (3427).