Reading Time: 1 minute
April 17, 2013 — Maximized Living is hosting a two day conference in Denver May 3-4, 2013. More than 20 industry leaders and topic experts will be presenting, with a primary focus on engaging with your community and how that translates to a healthy practice.
Learn from the experts who have personally built some of the highest volume clinics in the world, including Dr. Ben Lerner, Dr. Eric Shuemake, and Dr. Kristen Kells. Pastor Matthew Barnett, founder of the Dream Center, will be telling his inspirational and motivational story.
This conference will cover everything from hands-on training that you can implement when you get back to the office to motivational sessions that will get you energized and ready to take on the world. Join Shuemake as he teaches you how to “get in” to the corporate world or listen to Dr. Dan Sullivan while he helps you master the art of holding powerful events.
Some of the many benefits of attending include:
- Learning how to “get in” to any business or church in your community
- Understanding which community engagement techniques will help your grow your clinic
- Mastering the ability to “close” an event and drive new patients to your clinic
- Generating excitement and patient loyalty through dinners and appreciation days
- Creating messages that resonate with your audience and are consistently effective
Register for this event: maximizedliving.com/denver.
Source: Maximized Living, maximizedliving.com