Recorded: Thursday, November 17, 2016
Speaker: Jennifer Hay
The wait is over. On Friday, October 14th, 2016, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released the final rule implementing The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). MACRA establishes new ways to pay chiropractors for caring for Medicare beneficiaries. Like many providers, you may be wondering how to begin preparing for the new reporting program.
Join this webinar to:
– Take a detailed look at the MIPS (Merit-based Incentive Payment System) Reporting Program
– Learn how the final ruling affects you as a provider
– Discover what changes you can expect from the reporting side
– Take advantage of the incentives you could receive for participation in the program
– Make sure your have the tools you need to prepare for reporting
About the Speaker
Jennifer Hay is the Sr. Meaningful Use Specialist and Certified Audit Specialist at ChiroTouch. She has worked with doctors in the medical field for over 7 years and joined the ChiroTouch team 5 years ago. At ChiroTouch, Jennifer has held roles in both sales and support. She has worked as an EHR Specialist for 2 years.