January 9, 2009 — Join chiropractic colleges and hundreds of chiropractic clinics across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom who are helping the non-profit Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center, by conducting a Have-A-Heart 2009 Campaign in your office during the week of Valentine’s Day, Feb. 7-14. You will be supporting an internationally recognized nonprofit organization and increasing the chiropractic awareness of your own patients at the same time.
Conducting a campaign is easy and creates “contagious excitement” among patients, clinic staff, and communities as many chiropractors and students are taking Have A Heart to community groups, parents groups, health food stores, etc. raising awareness and needed funds to help more children find health.
Let us know that you “Have-A-Heart” and we will send you:
• A choice of 1 DVD of the children’s journeys to health that is yours to keep.
• 40th Anniversary DVD of parents sharing their children’s remarkable achievements through chiropractic
• 45th Anniversary DVD of One Mother’s Story of Her Child’s Journey to Health
• Pamphlets about Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center.
• Hearts to list donor’s name and display in your waiting room, front desk or along the halls to patient rooms.
• Information sheets with details and deadlines for the campaign.
Here’s what we are asking you to do:
• Show the DVD to your patients while they are in the waiting room, community groups, health food stores, etc.
• Ask the patients to sponsor a heart by giving a gift and writing their name on a heart to be displayed.
• Collect money donated.
• Keep a log of who donates and the amount. We will thank them.
• Send us your final report detailing your office’s success.
• Achieve the Golden Heart – the giver of life!
To sign up and order your Have-A-Heart 2009 packet online, go to www.chiropractic4kids.com and let us know that you want to participate.
Source: Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center, www.chiropractic4kids.com