April 16, 2010 — Several months ago the Foundation for Vertebral Subluxation submitted a Freedom of Information Act request for any and all documents related to the Inspector General’s report: Inappropriate Payments for Chiropractic Services.
The information we requested included:
• The identities and qualifications of the chiropractors who participated as medical reviewers in this evaluation.
• A copy of the structured interview questions that were utilized in this investigation and that all responses received during the evaluation be provided.
• A detailed description of the methodology used to conduct the literature review.
• A complete list of the literature reviewed for the report.
• The identity and qualifications of the individuals who conducted the literature review.
• Any information about the medical review process utilized.
We are currently reviewing the nearly 900 pages sent to us and are also making it available to the profession.
Click here to access the documents.
Source: Foundation for Vertebral Subluxation, http://vertebralsubluxation.health.officelive.com