Sponsored by Herb Tech Pharmaceuticals.
The next generation of CBD products are helping patients achieve results
CBD extracts and products are the health and wellness trend that everyone is talking about, and whether they have tried it for themselves and experienced the benefits, or are curious but haven’t taken the leap yet, many of your clients are looking to you for guidance.
Word-of-mouth endorsements can be a huge motivator in getting someone to try CBD extracts or products for the first time, and an endorsement from a trusted source is often the reason that someone decides to make the purchase. As a professional in the health and wellness space, you have an opportunity to not only share the benefits of CBD, but also to grow your business at the same time.
Learn how to maximize your profits and upgrade your product offerings and patient outcomes. If you are utilizing and or selling CBD products that do not comply with or provide the items mentioned in this article, it’s time to move to the next generation of CBD products.
Finding the best CBD extracts or products for your practice
In order to qualify the cost benefits for you and your patients, look for the following in a CBD product:
- First, legality – you need CBD extracted from hemp with independent certification showing that it contains less than 0.3% THC and no prohibited impurities, making it federally legal to be sold and consumed. Third-party validation records should be easily be found on the company’s website.
- The product label clearly states the quantity of pure CBD in the bottle.
- The product label clearly states the type of CBD: extract, isolate, or distillate.
- The product label clearly states how much CBD is in each serving. This will allow you to up charge a specific amount for specific amounts of CBD, per treatment.
- The product is specifically formulated to stabilize and deliver the CBD and other botanical extracts that may be part of the formula. This allows the most benefit to be realized by the consumer. Be wary of products that are simply a hydrating lotion mixed with CBD or a simple brown dropper bottle with a blend of oil and CBD.
- Make sure that the product has enough actual CBD in it so you can effectively spot treat an area of the body where it is needed, rather than spreading a low percentage of CBD over the entire body. Spot treating with an effectively formulated product containing a good quantity of CBD per dose gives you more control and the consumer more benefit from the product.
Let’s talk math and profits
Selling CBD extracts or products at your practice can generate significant profit. There are two ways to do this:
- selling the product for take-home use, and;
- Selling services that incorporate CBD, such as after a cervical or lumbar adjustment, during a soft tissue massage, or with an ultrasound therapy treatment.
Let’s say you carry an inventory of product in your lobby to sell to customers. As an example, if a product is sold at a wholesale price of $29.99 with a suggested retail of $49.99. That means you make $20 per bottle at retail!
But it gets even better…let’s look at incorporating CBD into one of your services with a $20 upcharge for the additional CBD spot treatment, with a take-home self-care version of the product at a discount. Let’s say in that $29.99 wholesale priced bottle, there are 50 doses with 20 mg of CBD hemp per pump. At a $20 upcharge for each CBD treatment (one pump of 20 mgs on that needed spot), along with a with a take-home self-care version of the product at a discount, that can equate to additional revenue of more than $1,000 per bottle from a spot-treatment bottle!
And selling at retail could yield $20 additional revenue per bottle. The bottom line is that incorporating CBD products into your practice can generate substantial financial benefits.
Let’s talk benefits
We’ve seen the potential financial impact but there are many other reasons to consider incorporating CBD products into your business. Here are a few to think about:
Your Patients are Talking About It – Your customers have already heard about it and have questions. They come to you to seek your opinion on all things health and wellness and expect that you are up to date on the latest in the CBD space. Keep an open mind to new technologies and brands and continue to research and sample the latest technology and product advancements in the CBD industry. The CBD industry is rapidly evolving and old lotion brands with little CBD are probably collecting dust on a shelf. Having the latest CBD extracts or products shows that you’ve done the research and you know your stuff. Further, you will have the products customers want and purchase as opposed to those that have become obsolete.
Your Patients Want to Try it – Having product available in a service allows customers to try the product out without committing to the cost of a full bottle. It is less intimidating for them because it is being applied by a professional so there is no uncertainty about them using it the right way or not.
Your Patients Have Health Concerns – Many of your patients visit you because they have targeted health concerns. The reason so many people are talking about CBD is that they have seen results. If you are able to help your customers achieve results that they can feel, that creates a customer for life.
Don’t be fooled by products promoting menthol with their CBD … your patients are looking for a non-menthol experience – The menthol cooling sensation commonly used by inferior products ruins the CBD experience. Use novel products that are formulated with large amounts of CBD and other herbal extracts so that they can feel a truly botanical experience and appreciate your healing touch.
About Herb Tech Pharma
Herb Tech products are developed by Herb Tech, a pharmaceutical company that understands how to formulate with natural extracts such as CBD and how to best deliver that experience to consumers. All of Herb Tech Pharms’ products exceed the industry standards of pure CBD per bottle and are formulated with our patent pending penetration and stability science, and are in dosed-controlled packaging, so you know exactly how much you are applying. Our products are rigorously tested to ensure the highest quality, and we source our hemp from one of the oldest USDA-approved hemp growers in Kentucky. Our product lines are blended with herbal extracts to address specific lifestyle needs, which helps both you and the consumer to better understand when and why to use products. Please visit herbtechpharma.com to learn more.