June 5, 2014 — The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about the value of chiropractic care, announced the appointment of Brian J. McAulay, Ph.D., president of Parker University, to its board of directors. With over 30 years of experience in higher education and healthcare practice, McAulay will present the organization with excellent leadership skills.
“We are honored to welcome Dr. McAulay to our board of directors,” Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman of F4CP, said. “He brings a wealth of knowledge about the chiropractic profession that will complement the activities of our organization. He is a valuable addition to our board of dedicated industry leaders, and his involvement will help to expand our campaign and achieve even greater levels of success.”
In addition to his position with Parker University, McAulay serves on several community and professional boards and is the president of the Association of Chiropractic Colleges. He is also the first individual in chiropractic education to be awarded the American Council on Education (ACE) Fellowship. He completed his postgraduate work at the Institute for Educational Management at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Education.
“I am honored by this appointment to the board of directors for the F4CP, which continues to fulfill its successful mission of advancing the public’s understanding of chiropractic and generating positive exposure,” McAulay said, eager to assume his new position.
McAulay will join the following industry leaders as an esteemed member of the F4CP board of directors:
- Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers; chairman of the board of directors, F4CP
- Dwayne Bennett, president, Foot Levelers
- Gerard W. Clum, D.C., president emeritus, Life West Chiropractic College
- Don Petersen, publisher, Dynamic Chiropractic
- Mike Flynn, D.C., past president, World Federation of Chiropractic
- Tom Klapp, D.C., member, Life University Board of Regents
- Joe Doyle, publisher, Chiropractic Economics
- Fabrizio Mancini, D.C., president emeritus, Parker University
- Mickey Burt, D.C., executive director, Palmer Chiropractic College Alumni
- Mark Sanna, D.C., president, Breakthrough Coaching
- Carol Ann Malizia, D.C., president, GirlsGalsGurus
- Marshall Dahneke, president, Hygenic Corp
- Charles DuBois, president, Standard Process
- Lance Cohen, D.C., clinic director, Cohen Chiropractic Clinic
- William Meeker, D.C., president, Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Greg Harris, vice president for University Advancement, Life University
- Michele Maiers, D.C., M.P.H., associate professor, Northwestern Health Sciences University