Founded: November 2003, by Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO of Foot Levelers, Inc.
Organization type: The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) is a not-for-profit organization.
Organizational leadership: The F4CP is led by an executive board consisting of a six-person executive committee led by founder Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman, and 12 additional board members.
Mission statement: “The F4CP embraces a mission of educating the public about chiropractic care through positive press. The F4CP positive press campaign consists of monthly press releases, advertorials, public service announcements, advertisements (print, radio, television), and partnerships with high-profile spokespeople.”
Future vision: The F4CP seeks to be an organization the media looks to when discussing health policy issues. It further indicates that it intends to:
On its website: F4CP.org offers a variety of information about chiropractic. For instance, under its “Media Center” tab, you’ll find some of the latest industry news, press releases, public service announcements, radio clips, videos, print materials and more, giving you the opportunity to access information in a way that suits you best.
If you want up-to-date information about chiropractic and the military, want to know more about chiropractic as a career, or want access to various promotional materials and brochures, those can be found under the “Resources” section of the F4CP’s website.
The F4CP also offers two different “toolkits” about opioids on its site—Opioids 1.0 and Opioids 2.0—which practitioners can download to help battle the growing problem of opioid misuse. Each one includes position papers, print ads, infographics, social media posts and more.
- Individual Bronze ($25 per month): Includes enhanced National DC Directory listing, weekly and monthly marketing advice, social media tips, weekly podcasts, access to live webinars, educational patient videos, access to a variety of downloadable resources (press releases, infographics, etc.), and listing as a contributor on the F4CP website.
- Individual Silver ($50 per month): Includes everything in the bronze package, plus access to past webinars and case studies, as well as customized press releases and advertisements.
- Individual Gold ($100 per month): Includes all items in the bronze and silver packages, plus a welcome kit full of office posters, white papers, resource papers, and more; customized marketing resources; media list targets; staff social media training; search engine optimization (SEO) best practices; marketing tips; and print recognition.
- Student ($25 one-time fee): Includes access to position papers and brochures, a monthly newsletter, and eligibility to serve as a student representative for current events.
- Group: The F4CP also offers group pricing, which entitles members to a basic national DC directory listing, monthly newsletters and updates, access to live webinars, print ads, electronic white papers, and a free non-CE version of the Athletic TIPS Certification Program (with a 20 percent discount if you want the CE version).
The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
PO Box 869
Georgetown, CA, 95634
Phone: 866-901-F4CP (3427)