There’s still time to get CE credits for 2020. Foot Levelers has a wide range of live chiropractic CEU seminars available in November and December. Each two-day seminar is led by a leading chiropractor and allows attendees to earn 12 CEUs.
“We understand that the events of 2020 have made in-person events challenging,” says Jamie Greenawalt, senior vice president of Business Development at Foot Levelers, Inc. “We’ve worked with our speakers to offer different options for those wanting to participate in educational seminars and get CEUs for attending.
Our live events are conducted with the highest regard for safety and social distancing. Foot Levelers is committed to continuing education and we invite participants to get their credits through one of our outstanding seminars.”
Foot Levelers is planning a robust schedule of live and virtual events for 2021. Watch for an announcement with more details in the upcoming weeks.
November live seminars include:
- “Keeping Life in Balance – Improving Posture, Patterns, and Performance”, presented by Dr. Jeff McKinley, DC, on November 14-15 in Arlington, VA.
- “The Overtrained Youth Athlete”, presented by Dr. Alan Smith, DC, on November 14-15 in Louisville, KY.
- “Advanced Biomechanical Testing and Treatment for the Active Patient”, presented by Dr. Tim Maggs, DC, on November 21-22 in Baltimore, MD.
- “Common Pathology Considerations of the Lower Extremity in Active Care”, presented by Dr. Brian Jensen, DC and Dr. M Enrique Flores, DC on November 21-22 in Rosemont, IL.
- “Chiropractic Homeostasis & Management of Lower Extremity Biomechanics and Injuries”, presented by Dr. Kurt Juergens, DC and Dr. Anish Bajaj, DC on November 21-22 in Salt Lake City, UT.
December live seminars include:
- “The Overtrained Youth Athlete”, presented by Dr. Alan Smith, DC, on December 5-6 in Charleston, SC.
- “Mastering the Upper and Lower Extremities the Wong Way”, presented by Dr. Kevin Wong, DC on December 5-6 in Tempe, AZ.
- “Charrette’s Advanced Approach: Biomechanical Testing, Treatment, and Extremity Adjusting”, presented by Dr. Mark Charrette, DC, on December 5-6 in Charlotte, NC, and December 12-13 in Irving, TX.
Learn more about live seminars and register by visiting FootLevelers.com/Seminars.
Foot Levelers also offers webinars led by leading chiropractors, which allows participants to earn 1-2 CEUs*.
*CE credit is provided with a small annual fee. See website (below) for details.
Learn more about Foot Levelers webinars and register by visiting FootLevelers.com/Webinars.