This course is sponsored by Southern California University of Health Sciences and includes Clinical Proctorship with Patients provided.
After successful completion of the course, physicians will gain their certificate of training in MUA, 36 Continuing Education credits AND an application for staff privileges at the ASC.
This program teaches chiropractic professionals all the techniques and skills they need to immediately implement MUA techniques into practice in order to expand your patient base to achieve with one of the most effective techniques in available for chronic pain treatment in the world today. This comprehensive course provides unrivaled training, one-on-one coaching and all the support needed to enrich the personal and professional lives of both physicians and their patients alike.
Here are just some of the benefits MUA can provide to both practitioners and patients:
- Effective pain relief for chronic patients
- Offer alternative treatment to spinal or other surgery
- Retain and increase patient base with more treatment options
- Proven effective non-invasive procedure
- Increase patient referals
- Increase interdisciplinary networking
- No overhead expenses
- Develop new community reputation
- Create alternate revenue streams
- Join pain management groups
- Obtain outpatient surgery center privileges or secure hospital privileges