- This event has passed.
Get Back in The Game! (Erchonia)
October 12 @ 8:00 am - October 13 @ 12:15 pm$75
Get Back in The Game!
Simple and Quick Laser Techniques to Get Weekend Warriors, Youth, and Elite Athletes Back from Injuries & Enhance Sports Performance
October 12th-13th, 2019 – Anchorage, AK
Presented by: Kirk Gair, DC, I.D. E.
Co-sponsored by: Erchonia Corporation & Northwestern Health Sciences University
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Most doctors do not fully understand what their lasers do, are unaware of the immense volume of research that supports their uses, and they lack confidence in talking to patients about how lasers can help them get to their health goals faster than other modalities.
Even worse, they struggle to explain how their lasers can help their patient’s condition, have no idea what to charge, and usually give the service away.
This seminar will not only teach the doctors the incredible volume of research behind their lasers that supports many uses in practice that will set them apart from their competition, it will also give them the tools to help insulate them from the threats of diminished insurance reimbursements, delayed personal injury payouts, and competition from low cost marketing groups and membership franchises.
About Kirk Gair, D.C., I.D. E.
Dr Kirk Gair has been in private practice since 1999 and began using Erchonia low-level lasers in 2004. During that time, he has worked with athletes of all levels, including Super Bowl Champions, MLB and national and state champions. Due to his laser protocols, he has patients come from all over the U.S. for help. Even though his is a 100% referral practice, he has a long waiting list due to his success.
Dr. Gair has also completed additional training in functional medicine and functional neurology under the guidance of internationally acclaimed Dr. Datis Kharrazian. He appeared in Dr. Izabella Wentz’s documentary, The Thyroid Secret. Dr. Gair has also written articles for the Hypothyroid Mom website, which has over 1 million followers and has been featured on podcasts by Thyroid Nation, Rebel Health Tribe, and The Thyroid Pharmacist, Dr. Izabella Wentz.
Doctors in this seminar will be taught how to replicate the waiting list practice that I have created that is fun and highly effective.
- How lasers are not “experimental and new”, but supported by decades of research for multiple conditions
- How adding lasers can help you differentiate yourself from the other doctors around you, which helps you have better tools to succeed in the face of greater competition.
- How to corner the youth sports market in your area and become the go to doctor for local teams, ranging from youth sports to high school, college, and even pro.
- Step by step, hands on laser techniques to quickly and easily RE-CALIBRATE the nervous system to create an instant change in function. This technique is what really gets the patients excitedly telling all their friends and raving about you on social media.
- Instrument adjusting techniques to combine with your laser techniques for an even greater effect.
- In each section, doctors will be walked through actual case studies for each injury/condition. These case studies will incorporate lasers, labs, and nutrition, along with percussor and adjustor techniques.
From the Ancient Greeks to Modern Day to The Future: The history of light phototherapy, where it has come, and where the research is going, and how it impacts injury recovery.
How adding laser photobiomodulation can help differentiate your office from the other practices that are in your area
Lab technique. Knowing which blood tests are important to have and how to interpret them for optimal injury recovery and sports performance
Traumatic Brain Injuries and Neurodegeneration
- Balance assessment
- Eye movement assessment
- Functional Assessments: math processing, word processing, memory
- Laser protocols
Cervical and Upper Extremity Injuries
- How to Recalibrate and Reset the nervous system with the accelerate recovery and enhance performance
- Protocol Workshop
Lumbar spine and Lower Extremity Injuries
- How to Recalibrate and Reset the nervous system to accelerate recovery and enhance performance
- Protocol Workshop
Weight loss protocols and how this can have a global effect on your patient’s health
- Excess fat does more than increase your weight…it also increases your risk of major health problems
- Excess Fat – effects on the spine and its effects on Joint pain
- Higher risk for bone-thinning osteoporosis, and metabolic syndrome.
- Breaking the inflammation Cycle by Reducing excess fat in our bodies
- Excess Fat in our bodies is known to cause inflammation, and recent research has shown that inflammation may be a key player in the development of chronic pain
- FDA cleared Non-Invasive laser treatment for non-invasvie fat loss
– Research studies that can help with fat reduction
How to Explain Laser Photobiomodulation to your patients, and how to help a niche market that is greatly in need of help by working with the year-round travel team athletes, local sports teams, and weekend warriors
*This seminar qualifies for Erchonia customers for their FREE ERCHONIA SEMINAR with laser purchase.
october 12th-13th, 2019
Registration at 7:30am
Seminar Cost: $75*
States Applied for: AK, WA, OR, ID, MT
If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 952-885-5446. Certain restrictions apply. *$75 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered. CE Hours are applied for by NWHSU to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts are sent out three times per year (May, September and January). If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 952-885-5446.
Click here for the Anchorage Brochure.
To view the complete syllabus, click here.
Every attempt is made to offer these seminars as publicized, however Erchonia Seminars reserves the right to adjust seminar locations, dates, time, speakers, content, etc., due to circumstances beyond control. No audio or video or tape recorders are allowed, and no portion of the seminar may be reproduced in any manner without expressed consent. Preregistration is required. Erchonia Seminars cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants if a program must be altered or canceled. Seminar fee is non-refundable. If unable to attend, seminar fee will be transferred to another seminar. ©2014-2019 Erchonia Corporation. All rights reserved.