Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN, and founder of Nutrition Response Testing, is teaching seminars in the fall for health care practitioners who want to learn to incorporate this effective technique in their practice and improve patient results.
Ulan Nutritional Systems holds many workshops and seminars on Nutrition Response Testing, both online and in-person. However, it’s rare to be able to learn directly from Dr. Ulan himself and these are probably the last seminars he will be teaching.
Nutrition Response Testing is a safe, non-invasive method of finding the root cause of health issues and devising a nutrition plan that addresses the problem. Thousands of practitioners across the U.S. are using this method to help their patients and, as a result, are seeing unprecedented growth in their practices.
The benefits of adding Nutrition Response Testing to a health care practice include:
- Easy to learn – apply immediately within your current practice.
- Achieve better results with fewer products.
- Identify the five key resistance factors that can help you solve the toughest cases.
- Prioritize treatment, increase patient compliance, and gain reproducible results.
- Enjoy a stress-free, high-income cash practice, with no insurance or managed-care hassles.
Attendees will receive a personal health check using Nutrition Response Testing, giving them the opportunity to experience the technique and discover any underlying nutrition issues.
- Live Case Studies
- Personal Health Checks for each attendee to experience Nutrition Response Testing
- Presentation of expanded Nutrition Response Testing Stressor kits
Presentation of the Nutrition Response Testing 13 Steps with hands-on drilling of the technique
SEMINAR DATES AND VENUES
September 18 & 19, 2021
Dr. Freddie Ulan and Dr. Cori Stern
25 Allied Drive
Dedham, MA. 02026
Registration details: https://www.spnutritionne.com/calendar/dr-freddie-ulan-s-nutrition-response-testing1/
October 23 & 24, 2021
Dr. Freddie Ulan and Shannon Roznay
Nationwide Conference Center
100 Green Meadows Drive South
Lewis Center, Ohio. 43035
To register call (614) 880-4300
November 13 & 14
Dr. Freddie Ulan & Dr Shannon Roznay
Westin Southfield Detroit
1500 Towne Center Drive
Southfield, MI. 48075
For more information on Nutrition Response Testing visit the Ulan Nutritional Systems website.