October 21, 2009 — The Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) will hold its second annual Research Symposium “Managing Patient Health: Pain & Beyond,” Oct. 24–25, 2009 at 6100 Leslie St.
More than 2,200 different disorders produce pain as part of their clinical presentation and pain is the primary reason for a patient to seek care. Oct. 24, 11 presenters will share their experience and understanding of pain — both nonmusculoskeletal and musculoskeletal related — and advance professional knowledge of its origin and treatment.
Presentations will examine:
• Clinical profiling
• Nutritional and functional approaches
• Recognizing different sources of pain
• Fascial mechanisms
• Somatic mechanisms
• Altered central processing
• 123 causes of neck and arm pain
• Management options for both musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal sources
CE credits are offered for both the conference and the symposium. For more information, including schedules and online registration, please visit www.cmcc.ca.
Source: Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, www.cmcc.ca